Monday, June 27, 2011

Advice For Middle Schooler

Today I'm going to start talking about what happens to me in School just kinda a thing about what not to do on your first day of middle school...
WHAT NOT TO DO ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Ok so on my first day of school everyone was really nice and I was nice to them but then things changed like my parents were fighting more and more and it was affecting my emotions and actions. So first tip... DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CHANGE THE WAY YOU ACT!  So as the school year went on I was getting bullied and I guess because I wasn't acting brave or protecting myself. So 2nd tip... ALWAYS LET YOUR BULLIES KNOW YOUR READY FOR ANYTHING THROWN AT YOU! I will have more tips for you later and for people who are entering high school sorry i really don't have any advice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment